TOUR & WINE TASTING
Get inspired by the scents and colours of Sulcis!
Cantina Santadi, in the south-west of Sardinia, welcomes all wine lovers to visit our winery and to experience our fine tradition of wine-making through a selected tour and wine tasting.
The visit starts with a walking tour through the different areas of the winery, the production area and the barrel cellar, where our wines are stocked. It follows a wine tasting experience accompanied by a small selection of local products.
Monday to Friday: 10:30 and 16:30
The tours and tastings are organised in groups of maximum 12 people.
Booking in advance is required.
The request is not to be considered accepted.
Please wait for our confirmation email.
Booking required at least one Business day (Monday to Saturday morning) in advance.
Compile the form with your personal data. Fields marked with * are mandatory.
- Guests must be in possession of a GREEN PASS and respect the Covid-19 protocol for the entire duration of the visit (in compliance with the regulations at the time of the visit);
- Guests with disabilities: the cellar is accessible by people with reduced mobility. We recommend that you let us know at the time of booking in order to accommodate your needs;
- Children: the participation of children must be communicated at the time of booking. Visit for children is free of charge;
- Food allergies: Please let us know about any allergies, intolerances or specific diet requirements at the time of booking;
- Pets: small pets are allowed only if kept inside the appropriate pet carrier;
- Clothing: Average temperature inside the cellar: 16-18 °C. We recommend bringing an additional garment;
- Spoken languages: tours are conducted in English and Italian.
Via Giacomo Tachis, 14
GPS/Coordinate geografiche di “Azienda vinicola
Cantina di Santadi” 39°06’28.08″ N – 08°41’25.44″ E
Decimale: 39.10780 – 8.6904.