TOUR & WINE TASTING
Get inspired by the scents and colours of Sulcis!
Cantina Santadi, in the south-west of Sardinia, welcomes all wine lovers to visit our winery and to experience our fine tradition of wine-making through a selected tour and wine tasting.
The visit starts with a walking tour through the different areas of the winery, the production area and the barrel cellar, where our wines are stocked. It follows a wine tasting experience accompanied by a small selection of local products.
Monday to Friday: 10:30 and 16:30
The tours and tastings are organised in groups of maximum 12 people.
Booking in advance is required.
Requests with no booking might be subjected to availability.
Compila il form con i tuoi dati. I campi contrassegnati dall'asterisco sono obbligatori.
- Guests must be in possession of a GREEN PASS and respect the Covid-19 protocol for the entire duration of the visit (in compliance with the regulations at the time of the visit);
- Guests with disabilities: the cellar is accessible by people with reduced mobility. We recommend that you let us know at the time of booking in order to accommodate your needs;
- Children: the participation of children must be communicated at the time of booking. Visit for children is free of charge;
- Food allergies: Please let us know about any allergies, intolerances or specific diet requirements at the time of booking;
- Pets: small pets are allowed only if kept inside the appropriate pet carrier;
- Clothing: Average temperature inside the cellar: 16-18 °C. We recommend bringing an additional garment;
- Spoken languages: tours are conducted in English and Italian.
Via Giacomo Tachis, 14
GPS/Coordinate geografiche di “Azienda vinicola
Cantina di Santadi” 39°06’28.08″ N – 08°41’25.44″ E
Decimale: 39.10780 – 8.6904.