TOUR & WINE TASTING
Get inspired by the scents and colours of Sulcis!
Located in the south-west of Sardinia, Cantina Santadi welcomes wine lovers to experience the fine traditions of wine-making. The visit starts with a walking tour through the different areas of the winery, the production area leading to the discovery of the barrique cellar.
It follows a wine tasting experience, accompained by a selection of local products.
Customize your visit
We are happy to consider other requests that differ, by type and number of participants, from our listed options.
We invite you to make your request at the time of booking.
Monday to Friday: 10:30 and 16:30
The tours and tastings are organised in groups of maximum 12 people.
Booking in advance is required.
The request is not to be considered accepted.
Please wait for our confirmation email.
Booking required at least one Business day (Monday to Saturday morning) in advance.
Compile the form with your personal data. Fields marked with * are mandatory.
TO BE PROVIDED AT BOOKING
- Guests with disabilities: the cellar is accessible by people with reduced mobility;
- Children/Carers: Children aged 5 to 17 or carers without tasting, €15,00 each;
- Food allergies: Please inform us about any allergies, intolerances or specific diet requirements.
- Pets: small pets are allowed only if kept inside the appropriate pet carrier;
- Clothing: average temperature 16-18 °C. We recommend bringing an additional garment;
- Languages: tours are available in Italian and English.
Via Giacomo Tachis, 14
GPS/Coordinate geografiche di “Azienda vinicola
Cantina di Santadi” 39°06’28.08″ N – 08°41’25.44″ E
Decimale: 39.10780 – 8.6904.